1.IDENTITY AND CONTACT ADDRESS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
- Punta BETE S.A. de C.V. (Velas Resorts) Tourism Promotion, whose address is Avenue. Costera NAN, LH2 Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, CP 48335, is a company that protects your privacy and trust, through the department responsible for Contact Center, whose address is Avenue Cocoteros# 98 South, Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico CP 63735.
- It tells you this privacy notice in strict compliance with Articles third transient, 16 and 17 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, published in the Official Journal of the Federation on July 5 2010, legal system aimed at the protection of personal data in the possession of individuals, in order to regulate their treatment legitimate, controlled and reported, in order to ensure privacy and the right to informational self-determination of people.
- Derived from the above, you will have full control and choice over their personal data. Therefore, we recommend that you read the following information.
- Velas Resorts will use the personal data provided information to provide the best service you request regarding reservations, vacation packages, weddings, memberships, events, contests or agreements relating to the provision of tourist and commercial services.
- Velas Resorts will use your personal information to optimize their service in terms of reviews, suggestions, complaints or inquiries you may have before, during and after your stay.
- Your information will help us offer our future promotions, products, special services, newsletters, surveys, and other issues of disclosure and collective interest.
You may handle such information in accordance with the parameters dictated by the art. 10 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
The information given to Velas Resorts may be collected in the following situations and means
- When information is provided directly by you.
- When information is obtained by means other than those listed above and permitted by law.
- When you visit the corporate Web sites.
- When using the online services.
Punta BETE S.A. de C.V. (Velas Resorts) Tourism Promotion, you get the following personal data:
- Any other required for the purposes of service of the company
- Phone number.
- Credit card information (online transactions)
3. LIMITATION OF USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.To limit the use of your personal data, please send an email to: email@example.com, or at the following address: Av. Costera SN, LH2 Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, C.P. 48335 (from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 19:00 hrs), in which the limitation point you want to use your data.
4. EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION.To access personal information that I provide to Velas Resorts, in order to correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete, or to cancel or oppose their treatment for certain purposes, please submit a written request to our Contact Center Department, the document must contain at least the following information:
- Name of the owner
- Address of holder or email to communicate response to request.
- Documents proving identity or authorization to represent the application.
- Description of personal data on which it intends to exercise any "ARCO" right (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition)
- Any other element allowing the location of personal data to the request.
5. TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT.
At anytime you can request revocation of the consent given to Velas Resorts to treat your personal data by sending a written request to our Customer Contact Center to firstname.lastname@example.org in which clearly detail the data for which revokes consent.Note: no security system or data transmission which the company does not have absolute control and / or internet dependency can guarantee complete security.The button "Help" located in the toolbar of the browsers will tell you how to avoid accepting new cookies or how to enable / disable them. We recommend that you leave them turned on, so you can enjoy all the benefits that our sites offer.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS AND IN STATE STATUTORY DISABILITY.Within the personal data we use in Velas Resorts, you will find some related minors and interdicted persons or inability been established by law. For the treatment of these data requires the consent of parents or guardians. Also, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition are carried through the representative person or custody of the minor or incompetent.
7. CONTROL AND SAFETY.Velas Resorts protects information collected through technology security and control access, use or disclosure of information as specialized computer programs, this is achieved by storing the information in servers (Data Centers) that have limited access controls. For online transactions, is also used security technology that protects all information transmitted through various electronic means, such as the use of a secure server on the Secure Socket Layer (SSL). We also have fully trained staff and internal policies of protection of personal data.
8. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.Velas Resorts may transfer personal data to companies belonging to the same corporate. These data transferred to third parties shall be solely for marketing purposes.
9. ELECTRONIC MEDIA AND COOKIES."Cookies" are small pieces of information sent by the website to your browser. They are stored on the hard drive of your computer and used to determine their preferences when connecting to certain sites and track certain behaviors conducted by you in them. In some sections of our websites, is necessary that the enable customers, this allows us to:
- Recognize when you enter our sites.
- Provide personalized service.
- Know the personal settings you specified site so that we know what kind of information can be downloaded.
- Calculate the audience size, measure traffic parameters and frequencies of use of sections of the websites. This will reflect your preferences, allowing us to improve the content, banners, and promotions for all users and visitors.
- Track some activities that allow us to detect file download or other actions of interest to the user.
10. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
Velas Resorts Privacy Statement
Our Core Beliefs Regarding User Privacy And Data Protection
- User privacy and data protection are a necessity and our duty
- We have the duty of protecting personal data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We loathe spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or distribute your personal data
- We will not make your personal information public without your consent. Your personal information (name) will be made public only if you wish to make a comment or review on the website.
Relevant LegislationAlong with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
What Personal Information We Collect and WhyHere we describe what information is collected and reasons for collecting it. The categories of information collected are as follows:
Reviews and CommentsShould you choose to add a comment or review on our site, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website's database, along with your computer's IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third-party data processors detailed below. Only your name and email address that you supplied will be shown on the public-facing website. Your comments and the associated personal data will remain on this site until we see fit to either
- Remove the comment or
- Remove the blog post.
Forms and Email Newsletter Submissions on The WebsiteIf you choose to subscribe to our email newsletter or submit a form on our website, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to a third-party marketing platform service company. Your email address will remain within their database for as long as we continue to use the third-party marketing company’s services for the sole purpose of email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list. Listed below are the pieces of information that we may collect as part of servicing requests on our website:
- Email ID
- Postal Code
- IP Address
Email LinksWe only receive an email when a user mails us using an email link. There are no third-party data processors or intermediaries involved.
The data is collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
Revenue Recovery EmailsAs part of Revenue Recovery model, we work with re-marketing service companies to send notification messages if you have abandoned your cart without making a purchase. This is for the sole purpose of reminding customers to complete the purchase if they’d wish to. The re-marketing service companies do a real-time capture of your email ID and cookies to send an email invite to complete the transaction if the customer abandons the cart. However, the email ID of the customer is deleted from their database as soon as the purchase is complete.
“Do Not Sell My Data” - Why we don’t have itWe do not sell personal information of our customers or of minors below the age of 16 years to third-party data collectors and hence the “Do not sell my data” opt-out button is optional on our website. Reiterating, we may collect your data for the sole purpose of completing a service request or for marketing communications. If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.
Important Notice for Minors Sharing Personal InformationIf you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before:
- Submitting a form
- Posting a comment on our blog
- Subscribing to our offer
- Subscribing to our email newsletter
- Making a Transaction
Accessing/Deleting Personal InformationShould you wish to view or delete your personal information, please email us here with the email address used, your name and deletion request. Alternatively, you can fill out the form at the bottom of this page to view and/or delete your data stored with us
Third Party Data ProcessorsWe use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in section above. If you request for your Personal information to be deleted with us, the request will also be forwarded to the parties below:
Essential Cookies and Similar TechnologiesThese are vital for the running of our services on our websites and apps. Without the use of these cookies parts of our websites would not function. For example, session cookies allows a navigation experience that is consistent and optimal to user's network speed and choice of device.
Analytics Cookies and Similar TechnologiesThese collect information about your use of our websites and apps and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages. They also help identify any difficulties you have accessing our services, so we can fix any problems. Additionally, these cookies allow us to see overall patterns of usage at an aggregated level.
Tracking, Advertising Cookies and Similar TechnologiesWe use these types of technologies to provide advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. This can be done by delivering online adverts based on your previous web browsing activity. Cookies are placed on your browser which will store details of websites you have visited. Advertising based on what you have been looking at is then displayed to you when you visit websites that use the same advertising networks.
Data BreachesWe will report any unlawful data breach of this website's database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
By entering a valid email address that you have access to, we will inform you about any personal information we collect that is associated with that email address and how to manage it.